Our Audiology Clinic is an established family owned hearing clinic located in Sarnia, Ont.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is capable of working in a great team
atmosphere as well as independently! This is a 1 year fixed term position.
Job Duties of this position include:
- Schedule and confirm medical appointments, receive and communicate messages for
staff and patients
- Interview patients in order to complete forms, documents and case histories
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Update client information on internal database
- Assist with the organization and filing of medical reports
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Office Administrative Diploma
- At least One Year of experience in Office Administration.
Salary: To be discussed upon interview.
Please email cover letter and resume to info@schneikeraudiology
Drop off Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00pm.
Job Posting will be open from April 4 th 2018 until April 16 th 2018.